Wednesday, June 15, 2005

I am so darn freaking bored !!!! Yeay, as so u people can see, I did some quizzes to keep myself occupied. lolx.

free and happy
You have a beautiful soul. You are helpful and are
kind. You put others ahead of you. You are
bound to get far! You tend to put yourself
second though and that's not good either.
People sometimes take advantage of you and you
don't want to want them to know that you know
so you act as if nothing is going on. Don't let
people walk all over you; draw the line. But
over all you are a very nice person. ^_^


oooopiiii, they said i was nice !! lolx. Is that so?

cute group
You are the rich popular girl. You are always
surrounded by friends and to your advantage
guys. You try to keep an upbeat attitude. You
flirt a lot too. Don't worry that's (most of
the time) not a bad thing!


What Kind Of Girl Are You?

arrr...... not a good thing.... -faintz-

ooooooooo
You are the loving couple. Now all couples love
but you two seem to be perfect for each other.
You hardly fight, you're not afraid to show
your feelings in public, and you understand
each other. That's not to say you don't have
your bumpy points in the road. You may have
huge arguements but you never get over each
other and you put each other first no matter
what. If you mess up you try to see what was
wrong and try to improve it.

What Kind Of Couple Are You And Your Partner?

lolx, actualli this test isnt accurate !! cos the questions are kinda dumb. -_-"""

Cocktail
Cocktail

?? Which Alcoholic Drink Are You ??

hehe. cool aint it?

Angel
You are... WAIT! - you're none of the Sins you're
an Angel!Perfect, or close enough, and annoyingly so! Did
you alwaysbehave so 'just right'. ARGHHH . You can annoy the
hell outtapeople with your attitude, but no doubt your church
is real happywith you. The positive side certainly outweighs the
negative,after all, you do chores, are smart, are cute, do
charity work.Least you know what a perfect saint you are. You
just make the restof us sinners vomit. Perhaps you could break the
rules once in a while, go wild - Eat an extra
cookie or something.However - congratulations on being the most pure,
of the entire human race.


?? Which Of The Seven Deadly Sins Are You ??

Muahahaha !!!! Sounds so nice. Hee.

stuf
You are the Spirit of Love. You think around
romance and are extremely compassionate.
Whenever you want something you can get it due
to your fiery passion. You can make friends
quite easily, because peopole are attracted to
your obvious good nature. You will have no
trouble in finding a life partner and will be
very happy.


Which stunning spirit of emotion are you? NEW AND IMPROVED! (amazingly beautiful anime pics!)

hehe. Nice Picture!

ok, enough of all the quizzes, lolx.

I was talking to rh just now, n it struck me that the reason why he still prefers a single life is because he just cant accept the fact that all relationships are bound to have the down-sides, even the most perfect ones. He mentioned some facts that really put me into the thinking cap. Its sickening to deal with emotions running within the relationship, n I cant say I disagree with him, in fact, I totally agree with him.
And i asked him back, What about all the good times?
All bad times come along with the good times....

Speechless. . . I know they still do have feelings for each other, but....
I jus wish them well. . .

Mayb we should ask each other if we can accept the cons of relationship before going into them. There is just one great example for me to think about it. That's my mom and dad. Their doings and everything certainly affect my perception on relationships.

But I am determined to outdo them ! I am determined to fight for my own happiness, of cos not to the extent of robbing other's for mine. I believe that I would have a happy ending in the future ! =) n yes, I am truly very happy for the past few months, and I am so glad that I have found him. 2 years ago, I always could only look afar at him, trying to be there for him, blah blah blah. Who would have know that we would be like this today. I am thankful for everything.

No comments: